The stash count is up to 225 yards- here is where it stands so far:
- Batiks 26.6 yards
- Neutrals 89.4 yards
- Fall Fabrics 42 yards
- Black/Gray/Black & whites 25 yards
- Christmas 39 yards
My weekend goals:
- Put the borders on the pinwheel charity quilt
- Count and fold Brights and Novelties. This should be the biggest amount, as I'm starting with 2 tubs of brights and 2 of novelties, and that doesn't count Bugs and Foods that each have their own box. Also doesn't include the 100's of squares already cut and ready for "I Spy" quilts. They are in small tubs by size. Can you tell I like Brights and Novelties?
- Lunch and errands with DH on Saturday
- Do our taxes on Sunday
- Performer Products Managers Meeting for NTIF Sunday night. The Festival is in 1 week and I can't wait! It's one of the highlights of my year. This is my 5th year as a Volunteer and my 3rd year to be the Finance Manager in our booth.
- Edited to add- Gather and cut fabrics for Judy's latest stash busting quilt. Maybe even start sewing on it.
Hope y'all have a great weekend and do something quilty!