Thursday, October 1, 2009

13 week Challenge

I decided that I'm giving myself a 13 week challenge. Each week I'm going to pick 2 projects and ONLY work on those 2. I CANNOT start anything new (from scratch). It must be from my UFO list or my BIB list. I hope to have at least 4 tops finished by the end of the challenge.

I've decided on the border for the 30's shoofly and will get those on. I should have time left to make a few more Random Blocks.

Projects that only need a little bit of work will get worked on till they are done. Other projects may get worked on a bit at a time.

A non-quilty goal for next week is to get rid of that bed and then I'll have a design wall!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

what a great challenge Babs! I have promised myself to finish two quilts this month. Mother's 30s Quilt which is being quilted and then the TN String Quilt which I need to piece a backing on. After those are completely finished I can choose another UFO to work on until the end of the month. Gotta get busy on these UFOs and BOBs that are looming in the background ... saying ... finish me finish me