Friday, August 29, 2008

3 Day Weekend

YEA!!! What are your plans for the holiday weekend? I am having a sewing marathon to see how much I can get done. Last night I sorted all my "I Spy" fabrics and pre-cut squares and want to see how many tops I can get put together. I also pulled out a bunch of fabrics that will work as backings (I hope). I would love to get at least 2 boyish ones done. The ones I have ready to be sold are all girly! I also pulled out kid fabrics that I have enough yardage of to use as focus fabrics. I want to work on some stuff I can finish fast. I'm going to make these pretty simple designs, although I'm tired of just plain old squares sewn together or Square-in-square. I think I will whip together some bright pinwheels or 4 patches to use too.

I promise to post pictures!

No comments: