I realized this morning that I have gotten quite a lot done in the last few weeks. Since August 1 I have gotten the following tops ready for tirane to quilt...
6 "I Spy", "Little Amish", and "Papa Amish". Today I will put the finishing touches on the borders of the Christmas Slice and Dice and the Sunflowers Tablerunners. We have our sewing circle at her house on Saturday and I am gonna try to finish up the border for the Christmas Disappearing 9-patch before then or while I'm there.
There are still a few days left in the month after that and I'm going to try to get borders onto "Fall Sampler #1".
Thanks to your ideas and some thoughts from her I have a plan now to finish "For the Birds". That will be the first project for October.