Monday, November 30, 2009

First I finished this

Then I made the last 5 of these. Here are all 9 18-inch blocks

Then rather than switching to black thread and digging out my brights I decided to keep going and made these last 6 12-inch blocks needed

Friday morning I went to Golden D'or and bought these

75 yards for $80.

Then I made this block for Dec. BOM at the Garland Guild

While I was at it I made this one since I'll be presenting it for the January BOM.


I also got several more of the 6 inch pink and red blocks made and did laundry, dishes, took the trash out, slept, and ate. What did YOU do this holiday weekend?


4 comments:

Kristie said...

You were certainly busy! Love the pink blocks too! I would love to go shopping with you! :) I talked with Golden D'or fabric on the phone about buying by the bolt. They do have some great prices! Sent me several samples, I just haven't had the extra cash to buy them yet! Can't beat the price 75yds for $80!!!
Kristie

tirane93 said...

dang! you got an awful lot going there. good for you! i really like how your pinks are turning out.

swooze said...

Wow! Can't wait to see your Random Blocks done. I think we should get all 4 together when we go to Tirane's for a photo shoot.

Quilter In Paradise said...

nice fabrics! I stayed away from Golden D;or,, was VERY tempted, but was good ( or bad! )
See you Saturday!
Beth