Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Goals

I have 3 simple goals for this week. If I get them done by 8am Friday, I'm going to reward myself by going here for one of their 25% off everything sales. I need backings for several quilts and I might treat myself to some more black & whites for an upcoming project.

My goals are

  • finish a charity top I just started on Saturday. I have the center pieced, just need to add the borders. (they are cut) It's a really cute kids quilt.
  • Make the 18 inch blocks needed for the pink/red "Random Blocks" quilt. 4 of 9 are done.
  • Make at least 5 "Happy Scrappy" quilt blocks

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you got lots of sewing done!!!
Kristie

Pat said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and signing on as a follower. That let me find YOUR blog and now I signed on here as a follower. I see you are a pre-K teacher...I'm a retired elementary teacher...and we both like quilting and music and Nascar!!! What fun!!!