Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Present for DH

I have the best friends in the whole world. We get together once a month for our "Sit & Sew" or whatever you like to call it. We've been doing this for several years now. tirane's house is on English Street, hence our name "The English

Since the day I started quilting my husband has wanted a quilt. Not just any quilt, he wanted a certain design. I had a mental and emotional block about it and never made the quilt. At our November get together after my talking about it again my friends said "Just bring the fabric Babs".

At our December get together they helped me make the quilt. tirane has the pictures and has done a great post about it so please check out her blog...

What friends are for

3 comments:

Pat said...

That link won't work for me.......and I really wanted to see this quilt your friends helped you make. How NICE of them to do that for you (and with you).

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The link had an extra http...

http://quiltifications.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-friends-are-for.html

Try that one.

The quilt looks great!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you do have a bunch of great friends - hugs! hope your DH is enjoying his quilt