Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1. When I was 6, I broke my leg the day before Easter. Within 2 weeks of getting the cast off, I broke the other leg the day of my Grandma's funeral.
2. I know probably every "camp" song ever written.
3. I played Linus in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" because I was the only kid who could memorize all those lines.
4. I would rather receive Tulips than Roses.
5. I can't remember to take my vitamins everyday, but I can still recite the beginning of the Prologue to "Canterbury Tales". Thanks a lot Mrs. Albright...
6. I love horror movies.
7. I collect vintage sheet music.

I don't even know 7 other people who blog...and some I know have already been tagged....need to get out more I guess.....so I'll tag 1 person I know hasn't been yet....

Country Mouse in the City

No comments: