Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Current Projects

Here are a couple of things I've been working on lately.
I have been taking my scraps and doing this

and this
to make blocks like this

and Saturday after I got home from "Sit & Sew" I decided to take a whole bunch of these
6 inch Rail Fences I had from a block swap


and make them into a top. It isn't quite finished yet.
I have 6 of 12 rows put together.

My bad wrist has hurt a little bit the last few days so I haven't finished the binding on the charity quilt just yet. I know there is no real rush but I want to get it done before I start binding something else. I feel I need more practice.

2 comments:

Crispy said...

Interesting blocks you are coming up with Babs. Hey, I think I have that white fabric with the pink roses....I just went and looked, yet I have LOTS of it LOL.

Crispy

TexasRed said...

This is an excellent idea. I want to make a small baby quilt for Project Linus & think I will use this as inspiration for lots of scrap-y blocks.