Quilty Goals :
- finish the binding on the charity quilt
- finish making the pink/brown/cream rail fence
- bind the Blue & White quilt
- Make huge strides on the "Lot O' Hearts" quilt
- Make at least 6 blocks towards my secret project.
It may sound like a lot but it's really not. Notice I didn't say "Finish" the Lot O' Hearts quilt. :)
- Lose 10 pounds
- Read at least 1 book that isn't Quilting related. Last Saturday I made a trip to Half Price Books and picked up a $3 copy of this
I am finding it very interesting. It's been a very long time since I've read anything Non-fiction.
- Clean out my car and get it washed!
That's it. I can do it! I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...