Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yesterday I finished making all the cats. Need to press them and square them all up and decide on layout. I found the mouse pattern, but now I'm not so sure I like the way they'll look with the cats. Plus the tails all have to be embroidered and that would take me forever. So now I'm deciding what to do for the borders.

I'm gonna be a Quilting Fairy for a friend that can't finish some blocks for a swap. These Buzzard Roost blocks are really cute. So far I've gotten some great blocks. This gal sent me the fabrics to make hers, and a yard of this adorable butterfly fabric for doing this for her. I have to have some more of this fabric...I usually don't like glittery fabrics, but this fabric is too CUTE! I can't seem to find it in any of the online stores, and the camera's still busted or I'd take a pic. It sucks that I have to use a disposable and then wait for CD's to be developed. I've e-mailed her to ask where I can get it.

Well off to work on the Buzzards......

1 comment:

Quilter In Paradise said...

this is a great pattern for all the wild novelty fabrics you have!
Bring them to show us, ok?
Mimi