Thursday, October 23, 2008

Table Runners


I've been under the weather this week but have managed to get several easy tablerunners made. A huge thanks to tirane for giving me the idea when I couldn't figure out what to do with the Sunflowers fabric.

Here is the Bright Sunflowers Tablerunner


And here is one made with this fabric.





I realized the pictures cut off the ends, but there really are 2 strips on each end. Promise!

I have several more yards of the chili peppers and found an apron pattern that I'm going to try making with it and some other salsa and food fabrics.

I have 4 runners made in this style so far with some other focus fabrics picked out. Just having a hard time matching up the border colors.



1 comment:

tirane93 said...

hey i like your pepper runner. it looks SPICY!