Monday, October 27, 2008

WOW, that's a LOT...

Here is a master list of all the "big" things that will be ready for the fair. Most of these are things I have finished just this year! I don't think I left anything out.

Purple and White Sampler
Pastel Baby Buds
Red/White/Black Sampler
Muted colors Sampler
Bright Double 4 patch
3 "I Spy" boy quilts
3 "I Spy" girl quilts
6 "I Spy" quilts that can be girl or boy
2 bright rail fences
3 Texas A&M quilts
2 University of Texas quilts
2 disappearing 9 patch Amish
1 disappearing 9 patch Christmas
1 "crazy" Christmas
1 Cat "I Spy"
1 baby panel
and 7 runners


Now I am concentrating on "small" stuff- coasters, pillowcases, potholders, and maybe some Aprons and some small bags. Stuff that does not necessarily need quilting.

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Wow!!!! You have been a busy girl. Good luck on finishing the rest of your things for the fair.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you have gotten so much done. I hope you do good with your craft fair - you've worked so hard on these projects.