Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Progress Report

Last week I bought a total of 8 large tubs and worked on re-organizing the fabrics in the closet. I am sending Michelle 4 boxes of fabric and unwanted blocks/UFO's in exchange for her quilting services, and a box of fabric and scraps to Eileen in exchange for some backing fabric. I have 2 boxes of Novelty fabric, and a box of denim squares and plaid flannels & homespuns waiting to see if anyone wants those in trade.

I have gone from 4 tubs of blocks & UFO's to a large tub and a medium tub. Some of these were due to finishes from last year, but a lot were given away. I'll post an updated list later.

I did take pictures of the "before" but need to get them downloaded. I'll post those and an updated picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

okay I just posted the before photos of my sewing room Chaos! where are your photos?? ;o)