Monday, December 8, 2008

WOO HOO!

Also sold

  • Purple and white sampler
  • Pastel Baby Buds
  • both Texas A&M crib quilts
  • another boy "I Spy"

So I feel really good about everything that sold this season. I am still going to see if church will let me set up a table for after the service on Sunday. This Sunday is the children's Christmas Pageant and I am the musician yet again. I always end up playing on their Sunday. I'm going to show off some new Christmas music I've been practicing, so we'll see how it goes. The kids always end up doing a great job, even if their rehearsal yesterday was a bit chaotic.

Tonight I'll go home and keep working on the clean up. I feel like sorting scraps.

2 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I am so glad you are selling your lovely quilts. WONDERFUL!!! I sent your package yesterday!

tirane93 said...

congratulations babs. now you can retire!