Monday, July 13, 2009

Goals for the week of July 13th

My boss is on vacation so I have Office Duty this week. This means that I have my mornings free to get some sewing done. I fully intend to take advantage of that!

My goals for the week:

1. Finish Kids Hole in the Barn Door.
2. Finish Kids Shoofly
3. Make at least 3 DJ Blocks.
4. Continue making Crumb Blocks. My scraps and partial block bin runneth over. This quilt will be my Camping quilt so I need to have it made, quilted, and bound by mid-October.

I'm going to pull some multi-colored brights from stash and choose from those for the HBD. I hope to finish that top by tomorrow morning. I have the black washed and all the scraps ready to go to finish the Kids Shoofly. I can do it! 2 tops this week!

1 comment:

Crispy said...

I will cheer you on to reach your goals. I don't set goals, it just sets me up for failure LOL.

Crispy