Monday, July 6, 2009

On a Roll Again!

After being so frustrated Saturday night about the pink & brown quilt, I drowned myself in a little bit of ice cream and went to bed feeling defeated.

Was not to last long because just a few hours later I was wide awake and ready to go, so I picked out patterns and printed off papers and got these made.

I had already made and sent her 5 but I don't have a picture of those. I hope that she likes all of them.

After a break to do a load of dishes, several loads of laundry and take a short nap, I spent the evening working with these strips

I got 48 blocks started but didn't finish a single one. I will tonight and get a pic posted. I have grand ideas of entering this one in a show so I am trying to take my time and do everything just right. Sure don't want to sew any of these upside down. LOL.

3 comments:

Crispy said...

Well having 48 blocks started is good LOL. I look forward to seeing what you are making. Love the blocks!!

Crispy

TexasRed said...

These are lovely! I love how the repeated fabrics tie the different patterns together. Fantastic!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

those blocks turned out beautiful. Medina is sure to love them.