Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tackle-It-2sday

My hours at work were cut again, but the good news is that I now have most of the day off on Tuesday's. I'll only have to work the late afternoon shift (3-6:30). I was cut from 35 hours a week to about 25. Enrollment is down in my age group and we've taken my private kindergarten class to 2 mornings a week instead of 5. The other days they will remain part of the 4 year old class that they are with every afternoon.

Instead of being depressed and upset about it, I'm going to start using this extra time to tackle at least 2 projects. 1 will be something quilty, and 1 will be a household/other issue.

I spent most of this morning trying to resolve the computer/camera issues, and I still have several hours till work so I'm going to go see how many more skinny flying geese I can get pieced for the bird border. I have 20 sections done and should be able to get the other 20 done today. Then it will be on to the 6 1/2 inch 9-patch border.

So what are you doing with your Tuesday?

No comments: