Monday, February 9, 2009

Stash Report, Week 6, 2009

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 8.125 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 15 yards

Nothing in, but nothing out this week.

However I am happy to report that my recent slump is over. I spent Saturday cutting scraps at tirane's house and continued the cutting therapy here when I got home. I have nice stacks of charms and strips to use in finishing some projects. Will get some pics posted soon.

Yesterday I worked on Eileen's Blue & White top. It's coming along nicely and I hope to get it mailed to her by the end of the week. Need to take some pics of the progress on it too.

2 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I didn't use one inch of fabric this past week either. I will do better this week. I know I'll have more time to sew this weekend.

Lori in South Dakota said...

cutting therapy--I like that!! You get all sorts of ideas when you cut fabric up. And on that note, tonight I will play in my bricks I cut out late last year when I was cleaning--I need inspiration and mindless sewing! Thanks!