Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tackle it 2sday

I've been so busy this morning I almost forgot it's Tuesday! I already tackled several things this morning- did some laundry, ran some errands, and since I'm the musician on Sunday at church I picked my music.

What am I doing the rest of the day? You're not going to believe it. After spending several days looking for a fabric I know I have, and still not able to find it, I've decided to clean up and re-organize my stash again. I was reading Brenda's post about counting her stash and although I'm scared to see just how much I really have, I want to do it and see just how much is here. If I had to guess I would say there's probably about 500 yards. Scary, huh?!

Now there is no way I can keep this going non-stop, but I'm going to do it a little bit everyday. And I'm going to re-fold everything so I can see at a glance what I've got. Just for kicks I want to see how much of each color/theme I have too. Should be very interesting.

Since there are several upcoming non-quilty things coming up that will take me away from my sewing room, I'm setting a deadline to have this room totally re-done by March 31st. I'm sure I can do it in between sewing projects.

The non-quilty project for the day is to finish gathering all my medical and donation receipts so we can work on our taxes. I'm hoping to get something back and not have to pay.

So how is your Tuesday?

1 comment:

Quilter In Paradise said...

Girl! you have been very busy today! Can't wait to see how many yards you come up with
Beth