Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out Like a Lamb

I can't believe March is over already. It started in a blur with getting ready for the Irish Festival, and then I worked a lot of extra hours for several weeks, plus I got to enjoy the Dallas Quilt Show.

I'm glad to report that I was able to complete the 3 goals I set for myself last week. I posted the picture of "Orange You Glad" and here is the finished charity top...


I also finished counting all the stash, (not including the 4 large tubs of scraps) and I have a grand total of 872.5 yards. How many quilts is that tirane?

I've been thinking about goals for April. I have a few scrappy projects that I have started on so I know those will be on the list. I want to make these small manageable goals, as I also need to take some time to concentrate on my health again. I'm going to be making a renewed effort to bust stash AND pounds.

3 comments:

swooze said...

That is adorable. Some lucky child!!

swooze said...

Oh..using her 12 yard rule you have about 72 quilts if you pull backs from the existing stash! WOW!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I love the brights on this one - such a darling little baby quilt it will make.