Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stash Report, Week 10

This is really week 10. Last week's was really week 9.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 14.125 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 34 1/2 yards

I did make Judy's Stash project blocks, but I pulled from my scrap bin and am not counting that in yardage. It barely made a dent in my bright scraps. I'll do another post later today with pictures of my blocks.

This weekend is the Dallas Quilt Show, and I do intend to do some shopping, but only for batiks and some certain projects. Last year I wore a little wrist band with some little scraps tied to it and used it to match up fabrics. I'm going to do the same thing again.

3 comments:

Crispy said...

Great idea on the bracelet with swatches attached. I've written that down in my journal. Do you have a picture of this bracelet?

Crispy

Debi said...

What a wonderful idea, I never would have thought of that!

Brenda said...

With brights, I bet the stashbusting quilt is a neat one!! (and you should count it!!! Add the numbers than take them away again!!! It is stash you've used and we are here to 'bust up our stash'!! ;)
I love batiks!! Have a great time shoppping - oh I mean 'looking', ahmen......