Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tackle it 2sday

I'm still feeling a little under the weather but today I'm going to continue counting stash. The non-quilty thing I'm going to do is take at least 10 things out of my car. I have made a lot of progress on the front seat and the trunk but you could run a garage sale out of the backseat. LOL.

When I was at Sit & Sew at tirane's house on Saturday she helped me decide on the background color for Judy's stash project. We decided on Orange...not a color I would typically pick but it works. I only have 3 large yardage pieces of bright orange in my stash so one of them better work. I'll be checking that out today too. Maybe I'll even get the triangles cut.

4 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

amazing how setting smaller goals help us achieve so much in a short period of time.
((HUGS!!))

Crispy said...

Sorry you have been feeling bad Babs, I hope you are over it soon. Isn't if funny how having another pair of eyes, look at a project, and can come up with a totally different fabric than you thought would work? Well, I've been told it's good to get out of our comfort zones sometimes LOL.

Crispy

Kristie said...

Hope you start feeling better real soon! Hubby complains about my car all of the time! It is horrible! :)
Kristie

Quilter In Paradise said...

sorry you are still feeling bad! and about the orange,, since the quilt is scrappy, you could use all three pieces that you have.. I'm sure it will look great and give lots of eye candy.
Take a picture of your blocks - show them off!
Beth/Dallas