Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stash Report Week 12

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 18.625 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 8 yard
Fabric Used Year to Date: 42 1/2 yards

Fabrics used this week were for backing given to tirane, and 2 yards sent to a friend in exchange for a book...I've been sewing again, but it's out of the scrap box.

My goals for the rest of March:

  • Finish Judy's Stash project
  • Finish counting stash
  • put border on the charity pinwheel quilt.
This past week was crazy busy since it was spring break, and I've come down with a cold, but I think I can..I think I can...I think I can.....



3 comments:

Brenda said...

Not only do you think you can, YOU CAN!!!!

Get that cold gone and your goals list is totally do-able, so yes, you can!!! Have a great week!!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Get out the Dayquil, the juice, or hot tea with lemon and whiskey (I prefer the tea with "extra's!) and keep playing in the scrap box. I know it's hard to bust large amounts of yardage that way, but it's so FUN!! Hope you feel better soon.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

great job Babs! sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you feel better soon.